Visa Application Fees
1. Visa fees
To apply for a visa, you will have to pay a visa fee and a service fee. The visa fee is collected for the General Consulate of France in Beirut and the service fee is collected for the processing of your visa application at TLScontact.
Attention: Payment of the visa fee and the service fee does not guarantee that a visa will be granted. The visa fee and the service fee are both non-refundable and non-transferable if the visa application is denied by the administration or if the applicant decides to terminate his or her application.
|Visa type||Euros||LBP *|
|Airport transit visa||60.00||101200|
|Short stay Schengen visa visas, 1-90 days||60.00||101200|
|Long stay visa, more than90 days||99.00||166900|
|Long stay student visas without CampusFrance certificate, more than 90 days||99.00||166900|
|Long stay student visas with CampusFrance certificate, more than 90 days||50.00||84300|
|Short stay visa for French overseas Departments and Regions(DROM) 1-90 days||60.00||101200|
|Short stay visa for French overseas territories(CTOM) 1-90 days||9.00||15200|
|Short stay Schengen visa + French Overseas Departments and Regions(DROM)||120.00||202400|
|Short stay Schengen visa + French Overseas Territories(CTOM)||69.00||116400|
|Transit Schengen less than 48 hours + French overseas Departments and Regions(DROM)||60.00||101200|
|Transit Schengen less than 48 hours + French overseas territories(CTOM)||9.00||15200|
|Short stay visa Schengen or DROM negotiated **||35.00||59000|
The visa fee is € 35 for :
- Children between the age of 6 and below 12 years old.
- Nationals from Bosnia-Herzegovina*, Georgia, Kosovo, FYROM (Macedonia)*, Moldova, Montenegro*, Russia, Serbia* and Ukraine.
- Nationals from Armenia* and Azerbaijan above 12 years old.
The following categories do not have to pay the visa application fees:
- Short stay for children under six years old
- Nationals from Armenia* and Azerbaijan under 12 years old
- French citizen's spouse
- EU citizen's family (Spouse, parents, children)
- Student with French government scholarship
- Holiday work visa
- Official appointment with ordinary passport
- Short stay visa for "scientific" research purposes concerning reseacher or professor-researcher who benefits from a "convention d'accueil"
- Students and accompanying teachers going on study or educational trips
- For family members (spouse, children, parents, grand parents, grand children) of Georgian nationals who are legally residing in France (on the submission of the proof of the family relationship and copy of the French resident permit of the family member living in France)
Please note that satisfactory proof will have to be submitted to establish that one of the above exemptions applies.
The visa application fee is fixed in Euros but payable only in LBP. The exchange rate between these currencies is decided by the Consulate and is updated periodically, therefore the LBP amount you are requested to pay may differ from those quoted above. Please note that your visa application fee receipt will only quote the fee paid in Euros.
2. Service fees
The service fee, mandatory for any visa application, is 50000 LBP. This amount has been decided in agreement with the General Consulate of France in Beirut and corresponds to the different services provided by the TLScontact center (i.e. visa application reception, data processing, information collection, appointments booking, etc.).